Error404 used to work together with AlphaTale!Sans in their AU UnderTale 2.0. In their AU there were only two Sans' as they did not have Papyrus. They Both wore numbered jackets so others could tell them apart, AlphaTale wore 1 and Error404 wore 2, Every day they helped those who needed help within their world.
But one day an unidentified Sans entered their world and started killing many. He was known as Mix!Sans, but was more well known as Infected. He came seeking more LV, Infected waged a terrible batte in which Error404 and Alpha had to stop him. They fought and fought until eventually, they came to an impasse. They got their breath back and before they could react Infected killed Alpha!Sans. Error404 cried and mourned over his brother's death while looking at his dust. Infected smiled with pride and glee. Error404 boiling with rage and sadness tore open a rift in reality with his bare hands but was immediately killed by Infected before he could do anything. Error404 lied on the ground looking at his brother's dust and then made a mistake that would haunt him until the end of his days. He decided to teleport him and Infected into the Anti-Void, a place that was uninhabitable at the time.
They both had arrived and Error404 immediately starting hacking the Anti-Void. This occurrence drove him insane in just a fraction of a second. Then once he stopped he began to attempt to tear his face apart causing him to appear like he was crying this black ooze. He then grabbed some of the Anti-Void code and used it has wires to destroy Infected. This was possible only because since he hacked the Anti-Void, it gave him everlasting life and incredible durability.. This gave Error404 just the right amount of power he needed to kill Infected and slay him.
He had won the battle, but at what cost? He had become a monster unrecognizable by anyone and had gone insane. Error404 hid away in a special part of the Anti-Void that only he can access called the Main Frame/The outer wall, a place where he can see all activity in and out of the Anti-Void. He has been there ever since, never to be in contact with other AUs, slowly driving himself more and more insane with grief in his isolation.
How Error404 and Error!Sans met.
Error404 is depressed and insane. As a puppet master and a true god he has a huge god complex. He is almost in constant grief though most would not be able to tell do to his outward charm and intelligent nature. He would much rather fight through controlling others rather than confront someone directly. He is cold and calculated and somewhat removed from what he does and doesn't feel much guilt anymore.
Able to manipulate any objects with blue as if it had a soul, an extension of every Sans's power of The Application of Manipulation of Gravity, even to the point of manipulating meta-physical concepts like the mind.
This Power is another Sub-set of Blue Mastery affecting SOUL and mind, unlike regular Blue Mastery this is permanent until Error404 decides to stop or until his new puppet dies. This power will control you without you even realizing it. Example: Sans could be calmly talking to Papyrus, but in reality, he's choking him to death.
Powerful Blasters designed by The Astral Mother herself, able to completely destroy almost anything that it is fired at. Damage Rating is 100.
Fires a blast from his fingers that will detach any body part (this sucks if you're a Sans with more than arms and legs).
Error404 666 Form
This form is activated when Error404 absorbs Error!Sans, And will only do so when he's in need of major assistance.
This Ability is used when Error404 is either killed or takes to much damage. When he has taken to much damage or is killed he will began to scatter his code in he ground and will then delete himself from the world. after that the particles Error404 left behind will gather code from the world and then return to Error404's lair and reanimate 404 from the resources they took.
This ability lets 404 manipulate code. He is able to create, edit and destroy.
Error404's mission is to tear apart worlds and use the stray code to rebuild AlphaTale from the ground up. He believes that the ends justify the means and that this is for the greater good. He fails to see anything wrong with sacrificing millions of worlds to accomplish this.
The Order is From the 1st/Best to the Last/Worse
Error404 has people he controls or they do his biding because of his power.
These will be labeled from Controlled to Main
Controlled = Under Error404's 24hour Watch and never set free unless he says so.
Right Side = They have Free will, but they must do as he says and come to his side when he says so.
Main = These few Henchmen have their free will but still do what Error404 says just like with the right side Henchmen, but unlike them, the Main Henchmen are Error404's closest allies, so they can also help him make tough decisions and the main henchmen often can command the Right Side and The Controlled Henchmen to do their bidding.
You may add to this list if you wish to, but X-Gaster, Error!Sans and Negative must remain where they are.
- X-Tale Gaster - Main
- Error!Sans - Main
- Negative - Right Side
- Nightmare - Right Side
- Syno!Sans - Controlled
- DusTTale - Controlled
- King Multiverse - Right Side
- Geno!Sans - Right Side
Anyone can add to this section (No bad language/negative replies).
- Geno says he once saw a weird looking skeleton walking around, but when he went to talk to it, it fled into the darkness.
- Anonymous TDW went to check on his error counter part, but as he does, in the distances he sees a white hoodie sans who looks as if he were trying to free error!Anoumas. as soon as he got closer, Error404 was gone.
- Even though it can't talk, the Sanstrosity has seen Error404 but didn't interact with him for fear that he may be attacked.
- Ink!Sans has claimed and told Error!Sans that he saw a figure similar to him, but Error didn't listen and blew it off like Ink was trying to trick him.
- Undertale Frisk once told Sans that they saw another him wandering around the woods and fields of Snowdin and Waterfall.
- Rescuetale Gaster was taking pictures of wildlife when a white thing that resembled Sans came into view. Gaster was able to take a picture of the being before he vanished.
- S.T being the Judge seeks to eliminate him but he has only seen him once.
- What!Sans, and Tahw!Sans have seen him, during a fight they were having.
- Hero Sans Thought He Saw A Suspicious, White Sans Walking around and gazing at him while he Was Fighting Dark!Sans
- Metroidtale Undyne barely caught a glimpse of Error 404 and tried to attack him with a swiftness type of super, homing missile, but Error 404 escaped before the missile could get to him.
- Negative!Sans told his brother once while he's exploring Horrortale, he found another him, but white. He didn't interact with him because he have a fear that it might attack him. He only see him once.
- Awesomness sans once saw him when he killed dust.
- Floweytale Flowey has once claimed to have seen a strange, glitchy Sans once, he tried to take its SOUL but he found the vine he used to do so ripped out from his stem, after that he fled back to his AU.
- Inkmare once saw a Sans going around and assumed it was Error in cosplay, so he left it alone.
- Beta! Toriel confused him for Crimson. The results weren't pretty.
- Echo Flowey saw him wandering around the Neutral Timeline once, but he disappeared before he had time to tell anybody.
- Killer saw some strange white sans while wandering around in horrortale, but when he tried to attack, it disappeared. he still lives to tell about it
- sara was walking and she saw a sans like person for a second
- Spyware saw a "Weird White Error Sans" for a second when he was out infecting people.
- Broken!Mags saw him while looking out from his porch stalking him then he blinked and 404 was gone
- While walking around with Amara!Mettaton, Geno and Fell!Sans in Underswap, Amara!Sans caught a glimpse of Error404, calling it a "White Error Sans with Black Stripes". Fell!Sans noticed him too, but disappeared before Geno could see him again.
- The same problem happened to Rojo Memoria and Charmine Memoria of Amara!Tale. While exploring Glitchtale, they both saw "A White Error Sans" with a long white and bule coat. They left Glitchtale immediately afterwards.
- J thought he saw Error!Sans while chilling in Underfell, but when he asked if Error got a new look, 404 disappeared, and J never saw him again.
Anyone can add to this section (No bad language/negative replies) expect this to be purged somewhat often..
- His sprite was made by MrZephyr128.
- Core Frisk once found Error404 Sans, but quickly left when they saw him gouging out his own eyes!
- Error404 is a very rare AU to see, due to him being a recluse.
- Error404 doesn't have a soul, having lost it long ago, though he still feels some positive emotion.
- Error404 has met Parum Tractus, and made a deal with him allowing Parum to stay at the AntiVoid in the condition that he will give Error404 any information he wants about the AUs.
- Error404 likes to watch and collect Ink!Sans's drawings, which is why Ink makes so many because whenever he makes a new drawing it magically disappears.
- If Error were to for any reason touch Error404, he would end up bugging out the entire Multiverse.
- If Error 404 were to get any stronger than he is now (for example absorb the 7 human souls) he would end up destroying the Multiverse.
- Error404 is much stronger than Error!Sans by an incredible margin.
- Error404 is the strongest member of the Error family.
- Error404 is so strong that he can make another Error!Sans if he so wishes to.
- Error404 is the brother of AlphaTale!Sans.
- Error404 in a way is the technical father of Error!Sans.
- Error404 loves to eat cookies.
- Error404 is the god of Underverse.
- Error404 once tried to free Error!Anonymous, but was stopped by Anonymous TDW.
- Error404 alone can beat all the deities with little to no difficulty and he could probably take on half of the multiverse, though he prefers to only fight directly when necessary.
- Error404 has been talking with 2 certain humans that have been giving him,some deadly information.
- Error404 is strongest sans in the world.
- Error404 have unlimited HP and DEF.
- Error404 is the only Sans strong enough to control and make Error!Sans and any other Powerful Sans his puppet, Examples: Ultra!Sans, Omega Sans, Ink!Sans and ect.
- Error404 isn't aware that his brother Alpha!Sans is alive.
- Error404 and Error!Sans have a secret.(Ask me on my wall and i may or may not answer truthfully)
- Even though they battled many times before, eventually Error404 and Glitch!Sans made a truce, and Glitch!Sans even decided to be Error404's "Apprentice" because of Error404's massive amount of experience because of him being the first Error.
- Error404 isn't really bad he just blinded by grief and wants to bring his brother back
- When Error404 and Error!Sans are in a cramped space the room they are in will begin to lag, but when they are in a room that isn't so cramped and has enough space, the room will be normal again.
- Error404 hates pranks and Memes, because they're childish and a waste of time.
- Error404 has the ability to take away an entire world and bring it into his realm.For example imagine Jupiter where the moon is......Yea thats how big his realm is.
- Error404's Realm is a giant cliff side that leads into the very core of the Multiverse and has a endless ceiling covered with Au's, Puppets, Ink's Drawings and many many Different types of Buttons.
- Error404's mother is know as The Astral Mother.
- The Only person besides Infected, who can beat Error404 would be his Mother The Astral Mother.
- Error404 once freaked Abyss out by manipulating the code of the Abyss.
- Error404's theme is made by Jinify A.K.A. AbyssSans199 in Fandom. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gCWN7A82yg
You may add any fanart that you make.Credit to the original Artist.